Search information pages
5. If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
All articles published in Virology Journal are included in PubMed, the most widely used biomedical bibliographic database service, which is run by the US National Library of Medicine. Other bibliographic databases that index articles published in Virology Journal include:
- Biological Abstracts
- Current contents
- Global Health
- Google Scholar
- PubMed Central
- Science Citation Index Expanded
The full text of all research articles is deposited in PubMed Central, the US National Library of Medicine's full-text repository of life science literature, and other digital archives including e-Depot (The Netherlands).
The full text of all research articles published by BioMed Central is also available on SpringerLink.
- What is Virology Journal?
- Why submit to Virology Journal?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Virology Journal?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Virology Journal?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Virology Journal's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?